Monday, June 26, 2006

A quick thought or two

I did some techie work last Sunday night going into Monday morning, of the sort that pays. It was good, other than the crappy hours. The work wasn't too hard and the money was good. (Ha! As if I ever met a paycheck I didn't like!)

I have to get my butt in bed. I have to be in Dover, at the courthouse, at 8:30 am for jury duty. Yay! I get to perform a civic duty! Yay! Well, except for the getting up early part. That part sucks.

I hope they don't actually keep me all day. There's a job I want to apply for that I hear I have a good chance of getting if I just get there and get my application in.

And now it is time to go to sleep. My alarm is going to be waking me up in 5.5 hours or so. Blah.

I've got something on my mind tonight. Nothing bad. Quite the opposite. Just a little something floating around in my skull... Could it be love?