Tuesday, June 27, 2006

More stuff noone cares about.

My format here is all messed up because of an oversized image below. I guess I will have to write more to move things along.

I was messing with my Yahoo 360 page today. I am going to have to mess with it some more before I am happy with it, but it is coming along. I don't know why, but I am liking it better than MySpace. Maybe it is because my kids and all their friends aren't around on Yahoo to spy on me, so I can let my hair down a little. My kids don't even have my yahoo address. They e-mail me at hotmail.

I need to move some laundry and get my butt into bed. I should probably also gather up everything that my baby is taking out of my wallet and make sure it is all accounted for. I should also probably get my social security card out of the scanner before I forget about it.

I have to report for jury duty in the morning. I hope I am not there all day long. I have some other things I want to do. I have everything to do that I didn't do today, plus the other things that I needed to do tomorrow anyway. I think I am going to try to use the time at the courthouse productively to do some reading that I've been wanting to do but haven't had time for.

I didn't get much of anything done today because I didn't sleep too well last night. I am pretty much falling on my face tonight. I should go to bed... I guess I will unplug my headset, plug in my speakers, fire up iTunes, check out the radio section and find a nice droning ambient station to sleep to.