Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's dark down here in the dungeon...

I haven't written anything or shared any YouTube videos or anything since last April?! This is something I must fix immediately.

This blog has always been where I just post whatever kind of silly stuff that goes through my head or passes by my eyes. Every once in a while, it gets a little more serious, but for the most part, it is just stress relief. I could use a little more of that in my life.

I have been wasting a lot of time of Facebook lately. I have been playing a lot of the stupid little games over there. Most of the games only need a few minutes of attention at a time, but when you're playing 15 games and looking at them all three times a day, it's practically a full-time job. Except without the paycheck or benefits... Basically, you become a slave to your farm or your fish or what have you. And then it bugs you constantly to annoy your friends with messages about your farm or fish or cafe or mafia or kingdom, and tries like crazy to get you to attempt to lure your friends into virtual slavery. As a lolcat would say, iz not so great, akshuly.

I have done a little bit of work on my constructed languages, so I do update my Teliya Nevashi blog occasionally. More often than not, I just update the language documents with the intention to post about it later, but later never comes.

I am starting a new blog in the hope of having a constructive project to work on. It's about dieting. Or, rather, it is about trying out specific diets or eating styles/plans for three weeks at a time. I do hope to lose some weight, and maybe attract an audience as well. I am going to try to keep that blog pretty tightly focused, so I will probably come back over here to make all the tangential remarks that would otherwise bog that other effort down.

There has been a lot going on in my life, so you'd think I'd be here babbling about it more often. I will have to do that instead of planting more virtual crops on my 86500 different farm apps.