Sunday, March 29, 2009

So, I added a furry widget..

I am the world's worst blogger. I have been posting on my Nevashi blog, but this one has been sitting here, all alone and forlorn, writing me letters about how much it misses me, but then tearing them up and crying itself to sleep.

I am going to make a sincere effort to post here at least once a week from now on. I have been redirecting a lot of bloggable topics to Twitter and my Facebook status, or posting those thoughts on forums. I will try to see that some of them end up here.

In the meantime, I found myself adopting yet another virtual pet today, from FooPets, and now it is a widget in my right-hand column there. That's Nibbles. I actually ended up with two female yorkies, this one, which I signed up for directly at the site, and another that I got through Facebook. The one I have via Facebook is named Kevrisha, and there's a strong possibility she's going to end up being a widget on my Nevashi blog, since she has a Nevashi name.