Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Long time, no blog

I can't believe September is more than half over. Only a third of the month left to go before October. Things have just been moving on so fast, we have hardly had a chance to catch up.

Since I last wrote, we sold our house and moved to Pennsylvania. In fact, we've moved twice in September, since we now own a building with two apartments, and we first moved into one and then from there into the other. I am so tired of moving things. Once everything is settled in its place, it is staying there for good!

My mother is coming to visit this weekend. We're trying to get the apartments in order before she arrives. It's a lot of work, since we're still figuring out where things will go.

Right now, I just want to get a shower and go to sleep, but I am still trying to get kids in bed for the night. The littlest one is standing outside the bedroom door saying, "No" over and over because she doesn't want to stay in her bed. I am trying to stand firm on this. She just can't sleep with us anymore. She's getting too big and we miss our sex life.