Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Friends don't let friends post drunk.

Luckily, I don't have any friends here right now. I had a little Guiness with dinner at the local Irish pub and then we went and picked up some tequila, orange juice and grenadine,and I demonstrated how to make a tequila sunrise. It's been a good long time since I mixed drinks, and the only time I've made this before was when I ended up bartending at the bowling alley for a while.

I've never actually had tequila before. This isn't half bad.

I was trying to post some videos from YouTube, but it didn't work. I tried putting in the Google account info, since I migrated everything to "The New Blogger", but that didn't work either. I've decided I'll just post links with commentary for now.

Lineage 2 "Cotton Eye Joe" video ... It makes me smile. It also makes me want to go play L2.
This (WoW) video is pretty mediocre, but Elaina loves doing the chicken dance, so... I put it here so I could find it for her again.
Pure nostalgia for us oldtimers. Original EverQuest intro movie from 1999.
Some people apparently thought this was inappropriate, but I thought it was cute ...