Friday, July 14, 2006

5(+) Links, Just in case

http://www.thesquirrelcam.com/ Just in case you want to watch for squirrels coming to a feeder in someone's back yard. I haven't seen any squirrels yet today, but I am a sucker for this sort of thing, so I'll keep looking.

Bob Bavasi's JapanBall.com Just in case you want to know something about baseball in Japan. Today I am pondering the question of whether or not this jersey would make a girl more popular, at least with some guys.

Meathenge Just in case you were hungry for some meat. (No, that is IN NO WAY a reference to the jersey linked above.)

alt.NPR Podcasts Just in case you were looking for a podcast... (Or, how about SomaFM, just in case you were looking for music instead. I groove on Groove Salad regularly. I see that they have a "taste of the week" podcast on the alt.NPR site as well. You can usually find Groove Salad under the "radio" option in iTunes or Winamp too.)

And, just in case you were looking for an online game just a few steps off the beaten path, check out The Saga of Ryzom. There's a free trial. Yay.