Sunday, January 30, 2005

Whine whine

It's a lot easier for me to write when I have been doing something interesting, or when I have things to complain about. I've been thinking about a lot of things, though, and even thinking about writing on those topics. But those are mostly topics best kept to myself, so they won't be here.

It's not that I don't have things to complain about. I just don't have the energy or the inclination to even complain right now. That's sad, isn't it?

I could complain about my son's girlfriend and her mother. I had said that he couldn't go over to her house this weekend, and he certainly couldn't spend the night here. I told the girl's mother this when she stopped by while my son wasn't even home. They left, and came back when they saw my husband get home with my son, and my son ended up going over there. He's been there all weekend, and the more I think about it, the more pissed off I am getting. First of all, the kid is 15. He doesn't need to be spending the night at his girlfriend's house. And his girlfriend is only 13, for goodness' sake.

They aren't getting any kind of supervision over there. My husband dropped by there yesterday to offer my son the opportunity to go to work with him to earn some cash, and the two of them had locked themselves in this girl's room. I think her mother is either stupid, or is hoping that her daughter will get pregnant and end up living with us. For a while there, she had been in the habit of dropping this girl off and leaving her at our house for days with no way to reach her.

Ok, so this is bad, and we should just go get him and put an end to this. I agree. What's really steaming my clams is that I said no, my husband said yes, and then he turned around and blamed ME for the kid being over there.

WTF?!

See, I told you I could find something to complain about.

I am going to have to break out the Bitch-Enforcer costume when my son gets home from work. This crap ends now. First of all, it is just wrong, and it is a sure path to trouble. Second of all, he skipped out on his brother's birthday, and that sucks. And third of all, I told him no. I told her no. Which part of NO is so f'ing hard to understand?!