Thursday, January 15, 2004

I am skipping Intro to Design today. I need to write my instructor an e-mail about why I am not there. Basically, my son had an infected tooth and a corneal abrasion (sounds lovely, doesn't it? He scratched his eye.), and already had a physical scheduled this week. So, he's had appointments every day, between the dentist, the eye doctor, and the regular doctor. My husband has been handling those things, but with only one vehicle and with me being all discombobulated from my horrible mixed schedule, it has turned out to be the week from hell.

I have 4 days of work starting today. Three are big stores. One of those is in Rehoboth. (DEAR LORD, PLEASE DON'T LET THEM ASK ME TO DRIVE!!) The other store is in the mall. Oh, how I love a mall store! I haven't been into that particular store, but I do hope it is well organized so that we can just get in there and get back out.

I am feeling a little cold and tired now, so I think I am going to go on upstairs and crawl into bed for a little bit.